Recirculating Chillers from BV Thermal Systems
The environmentally friendly Recirculating Chillers are the ideal solution when you require accurate temperature control. Recirculating Chillers from BV Thermal Systems offer continuous cooling with temperature from +5° to +27°C. Featuring a low profile design with high quality locking casters, the cost effective Recirculating Chillers provide a small footprint with exceptional performance and unmatched reliability. In addition, the easy to use and whisper quiet operation makes the Recirculating Chillers from BV Thermal Systems the preferred choice for laboratories, universities , semiconductor equipment, lasers, research institutions, test facilities and medical institutions.
|Request Info||Order Spare Parts -209-522-3701|
Features of BV Thermal Systems Recirculating Chillers
- PLC Driven – no proprietary PC boards
- External pressure – flow adjustment
- Touch screen control with safety package (optional)
- Hot gas bypass
- Level, flow & temperature remote signals
- Corrosion free wetted surfaces
- Adjustable high & low temperature alarms
- Stainless steel heat exchanger
- Refrigerant receiver with access valve
- Hard brazed joints
- Liquid refrigerant sightglass for “at a glance” diagnosis
- DIN rail CE components for easy service and safety
- Remote status signal
- O-Ring seal fittings
Recirculating Chillers with Cooling Capacities from 828 watts – 52,000 watts
The BV Thermal Systems Mercury Recirculating Chillers are designed for flexibility due to the wide variety of models, pumps, compressors and controllers. Each Recirculating Mercury Chiller features precise, accurate and continuous cooling with temperature from +5° to +35°C.
The Recirculating Rack Mount Chillers from BV Thermal Systems are compact, reliable, quiet, precise and designed to fit within a standard 19″ rack. Standard models range from 500 watts to 1764 watts and feature a front-fill reservoir and non-ferrous wetted construction.